- American People: muslim countries are so awful to women they need to treat them better
- American People: Women ask to get raped
- American People: Girls need to cover themselves they're a distraction to boys
- American People: Women shouldn't be able to get abortions
- American People: Why should women get birth control they shouldn't have sex anyway
- American People: We have such great equality God bless
when we were babies my dad was a stay-at-home dad while my mom kicked ass in the courtroom but he would carry my twin brother and me around with one baby on the front and one on his back in backpacks
and women would come up and look at how cute i was and coo over me and be like “awww how cute wow”
and my dad would be like, “YOU KNOW WHAT’S CUTER THAN ONE BABY”
and then he’d spin around
there was my brother
I love everything about this.
can we skip this whole “college” thing and go straight and go to the part where i have a really awesome job and spend all my time traveling?
u are a garden and sadly i’m like 12 gardens or a greenhouse. i’m better
I’ll tell you whats wrong with society. No one drinks from the skulls of their enemies anymore.
How soon country people forget. When they fall in love with a city it is forever, and it is like forever. As though there never was a time when they didn’t love it. The minute they arrive at the train station or get off the ferry and glimpse the wide streets and the wasteful lamps lighting them, they know they are born for it. There, in a city, they are not so much new as themselves: their stronger, riskier selves.
just because 80% of the female population is in love with Harry Styles doesn’t mean he’s a womanizer. it means he’s a fucking beautiful person, inside and out. learn your shit.